• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best Parking site for 'music' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceo

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

For a while I used Sedo for a few music/lyric related names.
After they made some changes recently (improvements) some of these domains have gone down about 90% in rev.

Anyone can recommend which of the other places are good for music/lyric domains?

Thanks a ton !
 
domainsponsor.

It is your fav. dvestors : )
You probably have all your names there.
Have you compared it for music names with other options?

I have a decent bundle of names there, but the payout for a music name was 1/4th compared to the pre-disaster Sedo.
 
haha, yeah DS (:hail:) is my fav. Not all my names are there, but most. I have tested music domains at ND and Fab, DS outperformed them both.

When you had the names at DS, did you optimize the keywords or leave the default? That can make a huge difference!
 
I did not optimize when I had them at DS. The old system optimizing would mean searching yourself for a few kwds a few times...

The new system I've not checked. They have a good way to optimize?

Thanks !
 
I second the sentiment about the huge drop in the PPC for music related terms, as parked with Sedo. My top money-maker got raped by Sedo's illustrious new scheme to "increase revenue". We are talking about a 100% type-in domain with steady traffic. Clicks are now $0.12 maximum.
 
you could try Revver .com and point your domain to music video clips. They pay if a user watches a clip and clicks on the ad afterwards. Just trying it out now myself. It's like YouTube but with an affiliate program, free video clips are an easy sell...
 
Nobody clicks on ads at the end of a large video clip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom