• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best place to register .ca's

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
26
I've always been partial to 10dollar.ca but their domain management setup leaves a lot to be desired. They have never given me reason to leave them, but it would be nice if they caught up with the 21st century. Their price of 11.06 C$ including tax for .ca's is not bad.

Sibername is a little more costly and I really don't like their way of managing domains either.

Namespro is ok domain management side, but their prices could be cheaper.

internic.ca's prices are a joke.

I see registerfly has them for $9.75/yr US$ which is about the same as 10dollar.ca. But their domain management is better, but their reputation is not.

So where can a guy register .ca's with a nice blend of price, customer service, and reliability all with a solid reputation?
 
I'm beginning to think that .ca's have leprosy.
 
I use namespro and don't mind paying the little extra because the domain management side is good. They even have a hit counter for each domain showing total hits, and you can reset it. But, I do think there is an opportunity for a company to offer a cheaper price and good management of .ca and make out well, since most places have high .ca prices.
 
My favourite is Netfirms but they limit you to 3 domains per account unless you pay for hosting, but you can have unlimited free accounts... It can be hard to manage if you a ton of domains, but otherwise I like them very much...
 
Thank you for your responses. Maybe it's time to scrap together some cash and start a new .ca registrar? Adam are you listening?
 
Moniker is taking on .ca real soon. Wonder what the price will be? They have great secure service and a decent backend.

As for cost Bookworm, I don't know, as I have never investigated it.
 
I use Namespro.ca and will not switch unless a very very sweet deal comes along.


Jay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom