Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

Best way to park domain name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inetsource

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been interested in parking some of my names to make some extra cash. I was wondering what's the best way to make money with parked names and what is the best parking service out there that doesn't have alot of rules about promoting your domain name. I would like to promote my name on google adwords. I know with sedo they don't allow that.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont have enough traffic domains to use any of them really...

They are all trusted and all pay, some members swear by one of them, but most will tell you it depends on the type of domains in your portfolio as to which system pays the best.

KING

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sure that the Fabulous.com is the best one around at the time.. Great tools stats etc. If you like to register a new domain you will get a discount trough them I register my domains with them now for 6.75$ I think that is the price but its under $7...

I would recommend them

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have many quality financial domains and fabulous.com is hands down the best -- at least for my portfolio.

I've tried domainsponsor, sitelauncher, trafficz and generic landing pages with google adsense. Fabulous tops all of them and I've found them to have the best revenue share for the leads/clicks that I generate.

I believe you do have to have 100 domains. But, they may make exceptions if you have a few very good or very high traffic domains. Best of luck to you.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fabulous are fabulous.

Fabulous.com

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
inetsource said:
I have been interested in parking some of my names to make some extra cash. I was wondering what's the best way to make money with parked names and what is the best parking service out there that doesn't have alot of rules about promoting your domain name. I would like to promote my name on google adwords. I know with sedo they don't allow that.

Thanks everybody for the testimonials.

inetsource - Using adwords to send traffic to a domains parked with Fabulous is against our terms and conditions as well I'm afraid.

Andrew
[email protected]

inetsource

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What if we have a link to our domain name in our signiture is that allowed?

DBS said:
Thanks everybody for the testimonials.

inetsource - Using adwords to send traffic to a domains parked with Fabulous is against our terms and conditions as well I'm afraid.

Andrew
[email protected]

Fabulous.com

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
inetsource said:
What if we have a link to our domain name in our signiture is that allowed?

Hi inetsource,

Links in signatures are not encouraged - General links etc are not against our term's and conditions as long as there's no incentive offered to click on the PPC listings.

Andrew
[email protected]

austinandrew

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's a review of the TrafficClub paid parking service (on my web site)
Traffic Club Review

SeatBeltPads.com said:
I have not used any of those - which have you all have the most success with - which have you actually recieved a check from? I appreciate your inputs!

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
inetsource said:

aim between the two yellow lines and try not to hit the domains on either side ...

Vivvy

P.S. smile... it's Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators