• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale betting(ca)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revolution1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2007
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
anyone know how betting ca is doing at pool?

thanks,
Christian.
 
So it ended at $5310. I'm curious to know what you guys think of this domain? I didn't want to ask this while the auction was going on as to not influence anything. I personally don't think that this domain is very premium. About the only thing good about it is the Advertising CPC which is quite volatile at the moment. I think that because the word is ending in "ing" and being an action, it lowers the value of the domain. I'm not saying that it's not a good domain, I'm just saying that "bet" or "bets" would be 100x better. I don't see any content use for "betting" other than linking to other sites or giving information on the action. Of course you could make any site that you want, but for marketing purposes that would be my vision. Any comments?
 
It's not a bad name. A good value for $5K if the buyer has a development idea and some $$$ to promote it. Look at what they did with google.com; what the heck is a google anyway?
 
I think under better circumstances it would have attracted a lot more. But the current legal chill on the online gambling industry that the US has spearheaded really works against value.

There was a settlement announced over the weekend of 15 mill for a canadian payment processor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom