• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Betting domain, long, .net, but relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

11jsd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Hi, I was looking at doing a new betting website and I was looking for a new domain and checking the relevant overture info. I found that the term 'internet bet' gets 1000+ per month. So would the domain internetbet.net be a good domain? I already own it but I was ideally looking for a .com.

Would it be a good domain in terms of search engine ranking?

Thanks

James
 
internetbetdotnet sounds neat to me. Id work with it.
 
Do you know if the domain will really help when it comes to search results?
 
gambling related terms are very tough, so the domain would help you very little. It would be more links and content.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom