• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale BetweenTheLines.CA - Expiring JAN 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 22, 2002
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
14
So I renewed BetweenTheLines.CA last year. I swear it won't happen this time. I HATE .CA's. So it's a heads up, just like I did with HeadTax.CA, which is now owned by somebody else. If you are interested in this domain, you can:

a) wait till it expires and snap it up in 30 days or so; or better still,

b) send me CDN$120 by PayPal (balance only) so I'll go through all the troubles with you for ownership transfer.

Your call. ;)
 
BetweenTheLines.CA expires TODAY. Sale no longer available. If you're interested, please mark your calendar and try snapping it in a month or so.
 
BetweenTheLines.CA expires TODAY. Sale no longer available. If you're interested, please mark your calendar and try snapping it in a month or so.

.CA's can be transferred when expired.
 
.CA's can be transferred when expired.
I guess the problem lies with ME, who is not willing to go through any trouble for even CDN$120 now. If it's a .COM (which could also be transferred after expiry), ownership transfer is just a few clicks away. Man, I HATE .CA.
 
I'm really starting to hate it too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom