• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Big Budget for High Revenue names

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
2,156
Reaction score
85
Now you listen here. Post all of you high earning names in this thread...do not PM me.

Here is what I want: Generic names making $1,000 per month (from Type-Ins Only). You must show me 24 months worth of stats. I'll pay up to $3,000 per name.

Now send me your names and make me a billionaire.....Now!
 
PM sent!

Seriously though, you had me going for a few. :)
 
Here is what I want: Generic names making $1,000 per month (from Type-Ins Only). You must show me 24 months worth of stats. I'll pay up to $3,000 per name.

you want names making 1000.00 per month and proof of 24 month's stats

and you will pay me 3000.00 per name.

and joanthan sent you a pm

talk about a get rich quick program

good luck

dt
 
Jonathan: I'd buy one too. Hope you have the stats to prove ;)
 
Well, I only have 21 months worth of stats, I don't know if that's good enough. WhoDatDog declined my names because he's afraid of possible fraud on my part.
 
Take your glasses off Jonathan...if I can see your eyes I'll accept 21 months.
 
Yes I have a generic name making $5000 a month I have 15 years of stats $3000 is a great deal. Comedy.com maybe ;>)
 
Jonathan: if your domain is making $1000 a month and you want to sell it for $3000, don't hesitate just let me know!
 
DomainMaster said:
Jonathan: if your domain is making $1000 a month and you want to sell it for $3000, don't hesitate just let me know!


Dito, send it may way first though :bandit:
 
LOL, this thread will probably be heading to humor section soon... :)
 
NowyoulistenherePostallofyouhighearningnamesinthis threaddonotPMmeHereiswhatIwantGenericnamesmaking1000permonthfromTypeInsOnlyYoumustshowme24 months worth of statsIllpayupto3000pername.COM
ill sell it to you $3000

Now send me your names and make me a billionaire.....Now!
 
We have a humor section? I thought that was the appraisal section...lol
 
when you say we does that mean you might have a domain name like this for sale. our we as in we been naughty
 
Is monopoly money fine?
 
I find the Wanted section much more humorous than the Appraisal or even the Humor section at times. The posts like "I have a million dollar budget" but my iTrader rating is 0 . Or "$5,000-$10,000 budget for names like cars.com."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom