Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Black Friday drives economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Story

"After Thanksgiving comes Black Friday, so described not out of some sense of gloom or despondency but because that's when the ink on retailers' ledgers goes from red to black as shoppers hit the stores prepared to spend an estimated $457 billion between Thanksgiving and New Year's. And this year the retailers are gracing us with Cyber Monday, the ceremonial start to the online shopping season, according to the National Retail Federation. ... Online holiday season sales were more than $27 billion last year, not a market the retailers are going to ignore. ... Holiday shopping accounts for almost 20% of annual sales. ... Those big numbers are why the holiday season is of such interest to economic analysts. ... Some of the more fastidious might be discomfited by this annual exercise in consumption and materialism, but consumer spending is the engine that drives the American economy from which so many benefits flow."

Domain Summit 2024

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainers like consumerism! Somebody's got to pay for all those ads and domain end-user prices.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a domain with direct type in traffic related to email marketing and i can confirm I have seen a huge increase in traffic and revenue the domain on average made about $50/day but for the last week it has averaged nearly $500/ day .. so good dtuff :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom