• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Block game4all.biz recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill use the always block in my firewall on my PC, then ban them via the router too.

I done a virus scan a week ago and found 18,000+ virus bodies and 28 actual viruses - As I left firewall, antivirus and antispyware disabled for over a month - I now have all 3 setup correctly on strict filtering to ban anything suspicios, All ports are blocked and only manually added ones are allowed :)

I reccomend BlackIce firewall to you all :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom