• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Blog Scripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
What is the best blog script you can run for under $200.00

Im looking to maybee start some blogs for a community I ahve but am looking for good script and example sites so I can see them and how much money they will cost to set up.
 
I like Wordpress a lot - it's for free: http://wordpress.org/

However it might not be the best solution if you are planning on running multiple blogs within one domain.

Let me know if you need some help installing it. It works with PHP and MySQL.

/Frank
 
I would be planning on having one site where people can sign up and get there own blog pages.
 
Thanks for the clarification - haven't set up such a site to date. Let us know if you find a good fit, so far I am only aware of sites with significant amounts of customization.

/Frank
 
How much experience do you have with CMS packages? Postnuke (our personal fav by a long-shot) has a great new myspace type module that could be just the ticket - cost - $0. I recommend postnuke over other setups because it is so damn secure.

There is another called dolphin - we are installing it this week for the first time, so I can't vouch for it, but it looks interesting.
 
I love wordpress very much,
Wordpress is best blog script.
You can try it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom