• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Blood Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
And since serial registrators (especially the behemoths like them) are pro-active, speculative, exploitative and blood-sucking by nature, the burden of proof is unto them, not me.

what do you do for a living?
 
Why get in arguments which a mod will have to come and clean up...



what r we discussing in this thread anyways .. lets not loose the focus..
 
Yeah, that one didn't make sense at all, did it? :lol:

You are the one claiming that domain registrations and setting up web sites is somehow evil. Are newspapers, TV station, etc also eveil. What about things like Clear Channel or Rupert Murdock and all the radio stations/newspapers they own. These type of entities are always fighting over trademark rights as you can see from the TTAB filings at USPTO.gov.
You may note that Verizon'a attorney has a similar view:

"So the practices are bad enough in their generic form but I am going to focus today on what I find very troubling and that is that some in the registrar community for various reasons are registering or taking ownership of typo-squatted variations of trademarks in their own names."

http://icann.org/meetings/marrakech/captioning-dn-27jun06.htm

It seems that Verizon, the company with ongoing litigation over allegations of posting fraudulent privacy policies, seems to have the same opinion.

So if you are claiming people making a living on here are evil then i want to know how you make your living so i can judge whether you are more or less evil than the people on here. Now do you understand? So what do you do for a living?
 
:popcorn: mmh... - if you can't be constructive, try to be entertaining?
 
No I don't claim that. Learn how to read first.

So what's your sister's cup size?

I can read just fine and i understand exactly what you mean by your post. The fact that you won't say what you do for a living while claiming what other do is somehow wrong, evil, or whatever then i supect you are just some kind of fraud. Your stupid answers just reinfoce that belief. I suspect you are similar to Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Baker.

I'll give up now and just put you on ignore.
 
Why, is that a requirement to post an opinion here?

Sort of like needing to be a "decorated U.S. war veteran" (Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld) before you can send this country to war?

"Oh jesus christ", would you rather john kerry sent us to war? Or anyone else? Who cares who did it? And good luck to those that own tm names, this one in NOT ONE OF THEM THOUGH!
 
well i own trademarks.org ... but hey .... "trademark" is a registered trademark so i guess I must be one of those people.



Word Mark TRADEMARK
Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: special event planning. FIRST USE: 19971200. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19980100
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Design Search Code
Serial Number 78704899
Filing Date August 31, 2005
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Published for Opposition May 30, 2006
Registration Number 3132664
Registration Date August 22, 2006
Owner (REGISTRANT) Trademark Events Productions, Inc. CORPORATION CALIFORNIA 321 Potrero Avenue San Francisco CALIFORNIA 94103
Attorney of Record Jennifer V. Whiting
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE
 
Don't dis the Evil Empire, I am in O factor and we are allied with the Evil Empire... (Wrestling factions :P)
 
There are so many evil empires these days that I can't keep them straight. I know I must be a part of one in someone's mind, just don't know which one.
 
Uh...what exactly is the "issue" here? With so many personal thoughts being
let out, I'm kinda lost. :D
 
I'm sure you could find a UDRP panel which would agree.

They may also be part of yet another Evil Empire.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom