• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

BloodTest.com on SnapNames

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

Guest
Anyone watch BloodTest.com on Snapnames? What happened with it?
 
It was like 17k last time I checked...did'nt track it after that
 
Over $35,000 the last I saw
 
figured it would go waaaaaaaay up so I just stopped checking..lol
 
wow, nice one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom