• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

BO.com 20k @ Ebay 10 hours left

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, already been confirmed in another thread.
 
DO NOT BID ON THIS!!

I spoke with the owner via email and this is NOT LEGIT. If someone is a nice guy they could win the auction just to ensure someone doesn't get taken here. The real owner emailed ebay and paypal but the auction remained up. Two things are wrong here.
1) An anxious buyer that uses paypal will possibly lose his money
2) If the name goes cheap it could cause people to project lower values on LL.com's

I've seen this several times on ebay. They really need to react before the auction ends not afterwards.
 
scam do not bid
 
or bid 2,000,000$ and let him swallow the fees ;)
 
scam scam scam
 
ok let me proxy 300K then :)

you don't have 150K btw it shows me high bidder still at $23K
 
haha I like the pic he made for the domain :lol:
 
It's BO alright: "B" is in Pushto/Afghan and "O" in Kazakh. It means "brave warrior who fights his way through the battles of the invisible enemies" in Swahili. So I guess it's legit. Or not.
 
wow steve, 300k..you won! lol
 
Be interested to see if the scammer ID becomes known. According to EBAY the scammer is in France.
The real owner of the domain has been complaining to EBAY for 4 days with no action taken.
EBAY is worse than pathetic in their desire to fight fraud.
 
Yes, definitely french..got an email back from the "seller" and it was from the ebay france in the subject line...I asked if escrow could be used and they said no paypal only..lol as if paypal could take that kind of payment anyways! LMAO I also asked if the DNS could be changed to parked.com to verify ownership and let me test traffic and the response was "whats DNS?" funny..
 
he sent me invoice but got to check the details .... i talked to the owner this AM, and I got one hilarious msg from what I assume is a friend of a scammer telling me this domain is unreal and can be resold for $1.5M lol

feels nice spending 300K just for kicks LOL
 
lol cograts on the bargain Steve :D

This kind of attitude from ebay is really weird, they can easily be sued if the buyer gets scammed.

~MG
 
lol cograts on the bargain Steve :D

This kind of attitude from ebay is really weird, they can easily be sued if the buyer gets scammed.

~MG

the biggest irony is that I've been talking to the owner for like over 7 months..... :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom