• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Borat Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
0
Just to say that if you get a moment away from the computer, then I recommend the movie 'Borat'. Hilarious !
 
saw the tv previews - guy just comes across as fake imo. i'll skip this one.
 
Very fake..........but fools a load of people into revealing their true colours. My face hurt towards the end having laughed so much! :eyebrows:
 
saw the tv previews - guy just comes across as fake imo. i'll skip this one.


If you don't watch the The Ali G Show then you might not get it. I usually go against the crowd on these matters but I have a feeling that this movie and Ali G/Sacha Baron Cohen are about to go down in the history books and you will be hearing immitations for 20 years (like my Favorites Caddyshack and Fletch).

I'll be looking to see it no later than Monday.
 
Borat's always been my favourite one of his characters. He is a legend.
The stunt he pulled in Canne, with the over the shoulder g-string number was vintage. He had the world's paparazzi eating out of his hand. No-ne takes the piss better.
He has to be seen, although in likelihood off a dodgy dvd. I should make the effort to go to the flicks though. Pred :-O
 
I've seen Ali G the movie and I liked it a lot, but then again I appreciate tongue-in-cheek British humor and good old BBC shows. To the majority of the US audience, Ali G has little reach and his sense of humor can be a challenge for the average American movie-goer.
 
on a different note
today i went to the see the movie "raising arizona" (nicloas cage)or something like that but i left in the middle
too bad for me
suggest me a good movie lol
 
boratthemovie.com is for sale....LOLOLOL


gets about 500-1000 a day
 
i watched the movie and i enjoyed it !
 
I watched Borat last Thursday. It was hilarious; this is one of the best comedies i've ever seen. Only comes next to "Meet the fockers"! lol
 
I don't find the movie amusing at all.
"Borat" had a nice PR campaign - that's the only good thing I can say about it.
 
I watched Borat last Thursday. It was hilarious; this is one of the best comedies i've ever seen. Only comes next to "Meet the fockers"! lol

Don't you prefer 'Meet The Parents' ?
 
I don't find the movie amusing at all.
"Borat" had a nice PR campaign - that's the only good thing I can say about it.

How can you not love Borat?

Really creative...Baron Cohen is a genious, one of the best comedies in a long time.
 
If you don't understand British 'piss-taking', it's not for you.
 
www.boratsucks.com - I'm not alone;-)
azooza is right, maybe it's not my kind of humour.
I enjoy Seinfeld, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom