• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Brand new Red Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumBeam

Level 6
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
3,837
Reaction score
0
A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Red Corvette convertible out of the dealership.

Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

"Amazing!" he thought as he flew down I-95, pushing the pedal to the metal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw the highway patrol behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. "I can get away from him. No problem!" Thought the elderly gent as he floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120 mph.

Suddenly, he thought, "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!"

He then pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the Trooper to catch up.

Pulling in behind him, the Trooper walked up to the driver's side of the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason why you were
speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man, looking very seriously at the Trooper, said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," said the Trooper. :smilewinkgrin:
 
Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing!!! #
 
DNF Humor = Old Joke Harbor...
 
Only us Floridians get the lame joke :D
 
lol that was a nice joke!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom