• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Broken Domain Sale Contract @ Escrow.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
54
I'm in the middle of a very large domain transaction over at Escrow.com, my funds for the purchase have been processed and are being held, I'm now awaiting delivery of the domains. The domain seller, is attempting to back out of the sale, I suspect they may have received a higher offer. Problem is, I'm US based, and this person is based in Eastern Europe. The domains are hosted in San Francisco. Does anyone have experience dealing with this sort of thing? Any domain lawyers here I could consult with? I'm wondering if through legal channels I can force this guy into completing the transaction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom