Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Bug Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought there was a Bug Thread for this new dnf ? It ought to be a sticky at the start of this subforum. But I dont see the bug thread. More confusion.

Ok so, I see had 2 Alerts. I clicked on one - here is the URL:

http://www.dnforum.com/threads/what...t-project.519826/br-view-post?post_id=2201031

On that page, it is not the thread itself, just one post from a thread; the title of the thread is in big letters:

What is your latest and greatest project?

But that title is not clickable; its not a link. So I cant go straight to the thread. Which is dumb. More time wasted looking for the thread itself.

The new DNF is a time-waister. I HATE to waste time. What really bugs me is that the new interface is thrown live before the bugs are fixed. Who does that? No one does that. Every other service I use online, is tested first and the bugs fixed before it goes live. This launch has had a lot of bugs, it makes no sense to do this this way. Is it 'exciting', like the gold old days when dnf was first launched? is that the idea?

I am spending almost no time now on DNF. Its just not the same as it was.

Kevin

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators