• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

built2go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
anybody else sign up with them? I signed up and had problem with install and no word back. Perhaps I should have known as I asked a presales question and got no reply. I might be slow at times but they are supposed to be professional and its been two weeks. I know I can't get a refund, but I feel as I've wasted $70 bucks........
 
The people who own that site are the same ones who own boxedart.com. Having had a membership with boxedart for 2+ years now I have found that their responses can be quite slow at times.

However they do answer their emails. Perhaps send another message and see what happens?
 
I was a member at boxed art and always happy there, but not same results at b2go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom