• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Bulk Expiration Date Checking Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbradford

YOUR.DO
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
259
Reaction score
1
Until now, I've never kept an updated database for my domains. I upgraded to (DN Forum) Exclusive membership a while back, and tried installing the included software. But I couldn't get the programs to work properly, and one of them kept trying to re-install every time my system restarted, so I uninstalled the programs and gave up...

But I need some software to automatically show all my domain expiration dates. I did a search on Google, and found Domain Inspect. I just installed the free trial, and it seems to work, but only for 25 domains at a time - unless you pay $40 to purchase.

Before I buy it, I wanted to find out if the DN Forum Exclusive membership software is supposed to show all expiration dates - and if anyone has actually gotten it to work.

If not, is there any free software that will keep track of an unlimited number of domain expiration dates?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Mark
 
Don't know if you will find a robust software tool that handles an unlimited number of domains. You can try Expired Domain Sleuth...which keeps an "evaluation" and separate "management" list of domains, along with their whois information (expiry date), and other data.
 
I ended up downloading a trial version of Domain Punch Pro, which allowed me to load over 1,000 domains at once. Then it took a few hours to find all the expiration dates for me (which I exported and copied into my Excel file). The trial version allows you to use the program 30 times before buying it...
 
Yes, getting updates on 1000 domains for whois queries is usually slow...because the registrars who host that domain information are quick to ban your IP. Does that program support proxies? That would help tremendously.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom