• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Bulk Overture/Link Pop checker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Hi,
I was just wondering what tools you guys use to parse your droplists and find which domains have Overture or Link Popularity?

Do you all use your own scripts/applications that you have written/commissioned?

Are there any good commercially developed utilities for sale?

Does anyone have an application they wrote for sale?

I have no problem finding droplists, but no good way of sorting and checking them. The only bulk overture script I found that works can only handle about 10 domains at a time, which is practically unusable.

I found this tool, but I have no idea if it is any good or worth the $79 USD. I would rather go with a "tried and tested" utility.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom