• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Busca.com etc 6 figures? on sedo with 7 days to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
Hi,
have you seen those three domains on sedo's homepage?
Three listed by the same seller as timestamp same & foreign (i'm guessing spanish) words.
Busca.com is on 101,000 euros - 7 days to go & reserve not met :eek:
Plus another two on 61,000 & 35,000 respectively.
Hmmm. What do you reckon?
Thoughts?
Pred
 
Busca is spanish for "Search". If this name doesn't reach 1/2 million at least, I'd be very surprised. I'm sure the rich folks at google will be the winning bidder. They'll probably just use it as a redirect to google.com espanol....
 
buydomains has Busca.info listed for $700 if anyone is interested at afternic

I predict a large amount of "xxxBusca.com and BuscaXXX.com" type domains being registered, lol.....
 
premium spanish words, will be interesting to watch...
 
i think only busca xxx would word, it means To search for, so I search for xxx vs xxx I search for.
 
Busca doesn't mean Search, Search is Buscar, Busca is more like "You Search"
 
These words are also Portuguese. I wish that they were only Portuguese as I hold 'Encontros' the Portuguese keyword for dating in the whole of Brazil and Portugal. No advertising intended! :)
 
I find it amazing that some of the premium spanish .com words were registered not that long ago...
 
Well Picassoface is right, I just did a .com check on 'sexebusca', 'buscasexe', 'sexbusca' and 'buscasex', the only one availablewas 'sexebusca' (it isn't anymore though :) )!
 
Well Picassoface is right, I just did a .com check on 'sexebusca', 'buscasexe', 'sexbusca' and 'buscasex', the only one availablewas 'sexebusca' (it isn't anymore though :) )!
Thats not proper spanish, check the google returns for the term. buscar ____ search for ____ not _____ search for. and spanish its sexo
 
Hey Drop,

Your right, my mistake, damn it, getting mixed up between the Spanish and Portugese! Sorry been on the .St's so long finding I am picking up Portugese without even realising it! :worried:

Ah well another few dollars down the drain:rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads-up anyway.

Bill
 
And up to now they have not moved from those bids.

Though, really "busca.com" is not as nice as "buscar.com"
"Busca" alone is a call to action, imperative, an order.
"Buscar", is the action it self, to-look-for.

I love my country and my language, but quite frankly, Spanish is so impractical.

And to be honest, I own "busquedas.mobi", which is nice, too, but yet again, impractical, a bit large.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom