Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

! - BusinessCreditCards.cc - !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

diederik

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Woooha!

I have to scroll 3 rows of Adsense banners, a 'click here to vote' link away to see what your site's about. That's not good :)

The majority of surfers' would probably close down your site right-away.

Also remove all those colors used in your header - just black should do the trick, no need to use 3 colors.

The text on the website is formatted proper, and easy to read.

Good luck :)

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On the actual card logos, why not have a link directly as an affiliate to the actual card so the user can apply? You can do this by signing up at ncsreporting.com. Depending on volume you can get paid quite handsomely for each signup, much more than all the clicks might earn. This has worked well for me on BusinessCreditCards.com, good luck.

www.FedPrimeRate.com

www.FedPrimeRate.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
diederik said:
Also remove all those colors used in your header - just black should do the trick, no need to use 3 colors.

The text on the website is formatted proper, and easy to read.

Good luck :)

Thanks much for your comments.

Yeah, it's a new site, and I wanted to get my content right before anyhting else, so it can start making money now while I work on it some more. I'm going to do some trading with a designer for a header graphic, etc.

AmCy

NameYourself said:
Depending on volume you can get paid quite handsomely for each signup, much more than all the clicks might earn. This has worked well for me on BusinessCreditCards.com, good luck.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am glad the affiliate thing is working for you, but I was doing the same sort of thing with other credit card affiliate programs, and the experience was horrible. I earned $0! And to make matter worse, I was providing the affiliate with FREE TRAFFIC FROM MY SITE, traffic which is very, very valuable. So why would I send all my traffic to an affiliate operator and get nothing in return? Very frustrating.

AdSense (AS), on the other hand, pays consistenly and has some excellent tracking and reporting. I am very happy with AS and I am going to use it on my other credit card sites. I am about to put my secured credit cards site up by the end of today (well, tonight anyway.)

Thanks.

AmCy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators