• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Buy Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenl

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
1,856
Reaction score
4
If you request a domains price on Buy Domains is it usually going to be over $1000?
 
Almost Guaranteed. I requested a price on one last night...44K
 
If you go to their site, and browse they are divided up into groups by price range like <$1000 $1000-$10000 $10000+ So that should give you an idea.
 
Its' always high, that's for sure.
 
I was successful in negotiating the price down on a name that I purchased.

So definitely don't be afraid of making lower counter offers.
 
If there is a name you are interested in, call them. They'll negotiate with you and seem to give greater consideration to offers. Their toll free number is on their website.

:) zesty
 
Yes i agree... they list names WAY above what they know they are worth.. you can get them down on most.
 
Jonathan said:
I was successful in negotiating the price down on a name that I purchased. So definitely don't be afraid of making lower counter offers.


My negotiations went something like this

Listed on afternic at 700
My offer 1,000
Counter 46,000
My offer 5,000
Counter 44,000

I suppose a phone call to them can't hurt...update to follow
 
Got a quote yesterday on a mid xxx name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom