• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Buying a Camcorder... need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to buy a nice camcorder so I can start developing some of my .tv domain names. I'm looking for more bang for my bucks. Something that can produce nice professional looking images and easy to use. I really don't want to spend more then $900 for it though the cheaper the better so long quality is not compromised. Thanks for the advice!

-James
 
I have a great 3 CCD JVC Everio
Make sure to get harddisk 30Gb if you can.
 
Do a comparison for brands, reliability, price range, etc. on CNET.COM.

I have found this to be quite reliable and very trustworthy for reviews, pros and cons and sometimes too much techy stuff but that's what it is for.

I have bought cell phones, camcorders, digital cameras, pda's, software and a TV's based on their reviews.

Most recently a cell phone selection. Where others would not pick up (even the same carrier) they made some recommendations for the same carrier and same brand and it works spectacular (other people ask to borrow my phone). I'm talking a Motorola Phone and Verizon Service...LG, other Motorola's (Razor), Samsung, Ericcson, Nokia...none perform like this one they recommended and even a better and lower price.

No nonsense reviews. They take the damn thing apart and trash it if they don't like it or praise it. Good site (also known as ZDNET.com)

They also include links to popular places to purchase as well as prices. DO NOT exclude Amazon.com when selecting if you buy online. All transactions go through them, very safe, and if you are not satisfied there is a superb no hassle return and refund policy. Their merchants have to sell to their standards. Customer service is excellent, many offer free shipping, and just no headache shopping.

I will be glad to assist you in this process. DO NOT do a bulk search on google for the best product and prices. Nextag may show 20 different sellers but they may all be the same front company and you will get screwed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom