Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Buying names registered at Go-Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Keep the names coming......I am still buying. I have bought about 30 names so far from around 8 different people. Always ask if you would buy the name at the price you are asking. Another good analogy would be if you were creating a list for someone you cared about and you were going to give them the names....those are the names I would probably buy (I am buying for myself, but you get the idea).

Some interesting names I have bought include one where the hyphenated version was a full-functioning site. I bought a forum name. I bought one where there is a site with the exact same two words plus one additional, so there is a potential end-user right there. I also bought one where the .net is a very small site, but I have the dotcom now. I bought a few location attorney names....like NewYorkAttorney.com (not quite what I got, but that's the gist).

I also bought a few obscure last names, though I believe one has a site at a lesser extention. I also bought a name that is followed by the word talk. This is just to give you an example of what you might be able to sell to me. Most all of the names make sense the moment someone lays eyes on it, or you can see the value with a quick Google search.

Keep-em coming.

Last edited:

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Still buying Go-Daddy names. Just bought a package of 55-60 names in addition to the 30 or so I mentioned earlier. If you have decent names that make sense I might take a bunch. I will also take one name....or two names at a time.

Make sure you send me stuff that has actual value. I know that most people will go through their list and try to get rid of stuff that they wouldn't register again if they had the choice. You probably won't catch me with that move. Make sure it is something that most, if not all, knowledgeable domainers would actually register if it was available......not stuff that you will let expire or are about to delete (unless it has value).

Keep-em coming. Price them to sell.

AndreaB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Three domains sold - good to do business with ya!

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just bought one from Sapphiro above, plus seven more from two other posters today. And I have a few offers pending.

Keep sending....I am still buying.

bestnames

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent as well.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

pm sent.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Picked up 16 more today and have a few more potential deals. If the names make sense and are priced right you might get a sale. I am not looking to buy names that I wouldn't reg if they were unregistered, and probably not looking to buy names that you wouldn't reg again or are ready to let expire or delete.

Keep the names coming. Thanks.

DDdotDD

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sold 2 domain names.quick payment!

ClayBurt

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold 15 domains today - great negotiation and fast payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators