Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Buying names registered at Go-Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdGuy007

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have some domains that I wish to send you, but could you give me an idea of what you've been paying for certain domains?

Domain summit 2024

ClayBurt

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold another 9 domains - very smooth transactions!

ibydesign

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have several. I'll try to get them to you later this evening.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Still buying. Price them right. I am not paying best-case scenario prices. The fairest deal will have you getting money that you need, me getting a name that is worth a little more than I paid, and you feeling a little pain that you let a decent name go.

If you put a price on the name that will make you jump for joy if I pay it, then I probably won't be getting back to you. The secret to selling names is to give the buyer something of value for his money......not to get over on the buyer because he is less informed. Most all of the hundreds of names I have sold on this forum had me getting far less that I thought the name was worth. That's just the way it is. When you own the name you feel it is worth more.....it becomes personal.

You have to be willing to let names go for a fair price or the sales won't happen. That works both ways, too. I don't expect to get a name for $20 that I could put in a thread real quick and get $100 for immediately. There may be some where that happens, but the likelihood is that you have already run these names through threads and the silence is deafening. The reality of the situation is that well over 90 percent of names floating around here won't ever get an offer. If you turned down $300 in 2007 that doesn't mean that the name is now worth anywhere close to that. I am sure some of you are figuring that out.

Keep-em coming.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Still looking at lists. Price them right. I bought a ton of names the last few weeks, but am still buying if the names make sense. I am still seeing lots of names that most domainers wouldn't register if they were available, but I am also getting decent names. Don't send stuff that you wouldn't register again.

Go-Daddy names and dotcom only. Thanks.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Keep sending Go-Daddy names that have value. Don't send the stuff that is not worth reg fee. If you price them right you might get some sales.

rwgdomains

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold two domains. Perfect Transaction. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators