• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Buying NN, LL, NL, LN .ca's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
2
Looking to buy any NN - LL - LN or NL NNNN - LLLL .ca's

paying up to 2k for each NN/LL and will buy multiples. Would consider paying more for decent combo's and for multiples which work well as a set.

LN and NL I'd pay 150 for the worst ones, I'm talking the crap. I'd go way up for any with significance.

As well I'll buy NNNN of the same number, I have most of the set and would pay more than they're worth to complete it.

Some premium NNN and LLL would also be considered. I'm not interested in the insignificant ones that went unregged till 2007. I scanned em all in 2006 and didnt reg the fluff.

I should mention that I also buy traffic names. Names with historic stable revenue, and generic/brandable I would happily pay 10 years rev. Without generic word(s) and non-brandable crappy combo's I'd have to see stability over several months and may pay 5 years. If a domain doesnt make sense and is earning revenue, I'd appreciate a testing period.

All messages to pm please. Comments in thread are fine.

Kevin

p.s. I'm not at the desk often these days so please give me time to get back to you when leaving a message.

And yes, I'll pay in Canadian Dollars :canada:

email interac, paypal, direct deposit or cash if your close by.
 
I've gotten a few offers through pm and will accept two of them. I'm off to Canmore, AB for a few days however and internet access while I work there is sketchy. Phone calls are welcome, my cell is on roam and will be on from 6am-10pm daily. I think it's mountain time here.

613.880.5988

p.s. I'm partial with the letters 'c' and 'r'
 
Hi Kevin, call me when your back ... we got some great 2 letters and mix

1 800 465 1005

Lorenzo
 
I'll call ya now from my cell

burp!!!
 
Looking to buy any NN - LL - LN or NL .ca's

paying up to 2k each

08.ca
29.ca
31.ca
32.ca
54.ca
61.ca
71.ca
72.ca
91.ca

9 in total but you'll have to go much higher than 2k for each.
 
Picked up a NN a LL and a mixed. Thanks guys and I appreciate the good conversation.

-=[ Still Buying ]=-

08.ca
29.ca
31.ca
32.ca
54.ca
61.ca
71.ca
72.ca
91.ca

9 in total but you'll have to go much higher than 2k for each.

If .ca had a chance of being opened to the global market, I'd consider paying more than 2k. But it won't happen in our lifetime. Thanks just the same.

Hi Kevin, call me when your back ... we got some great 2 letters and mix

1 800 465 xxxx

Lorenzo


I called Lorenzo, no answer. I'll call again thursday around lunch AB time. 2hrs behind eastern.
 
I am sorry I missed your voice mail ... lets try and chat again some time soon. Lorenzo
 
I just got back from banff and i think its 9:30pm your time. You can call me now if your up and at 'em or I'll call tomorrow.
 
Have No1.ca (number 1) for sale

PM me if you want it.

Same for Lorenzo... Kind of 123.ca brother ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom