• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale BWAHA.com for sale $69

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordpreneur

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
*** SOLD! This domain is no longer available and I'm locking the thread. ***

BWAHA.COM for Sale (only $69)

Rare short (5 chars) .COM domain name for sale that is also:
* easy to spell
* easy to pronounce
* easy to remember
Great for branding!

Have owned it for years. Have had various projects in mind for it (great name and all!), so kept it all this time. I want to buy something else now, and been busy -- I don't think I'll ever ever get around to working this, so letting it go for cheap for what it is.

Just DM me asap if you want it; I'm posting it in a number of other places to get this done quickly.

Oh, it's currently on Namebright, but that really doesn't matter; I've owned it so long, I can transfer it easily to pretty much any registrar out there. Good luck!

(Payment via Paypal)
 
Last edited:
BWAHA.COM for Sale (only $69)

Rare short (5 chars) .COM domain name for sale that is also:
* easy to spell
* easy to pronounce
* easy to remember
Great for branding!

Have owned it for years. Have had various projects in mind for it (great name and all!), so kept it all this time. I want to buy something else now, and been busy -- I don't think I'll ever ever get around to working this, so letting it go for cheap for what it is.

Just DM me asap if you want it; I'm posting it in a number of other places to get this done quickly.

Oh, it's currently on Namebright, but that really doesn't matter; I've owned it so long, I can transfer it easily to pretty much any registrar out there. Good luck!
Hello, is it still available?
 
Hello, is it still available?
Hello, is it still available?
Hi! Yes, it's still available (just a few lowball offers received on standby). If you want to get it, DM, I'll give you details.
Low ball on $69? Unless I'm missing something I have the 69 bucks.
lol I didn't say you're lowballing. I guess I wasn't clear: what I meant was that I had received a few lowball offers already (go figure), which I set aside on standby. So, you want me to DM details to you?
 
Last edited:
Hi! Yes, it's still available (just a few lowball offers received on standby). If you want to get it, DM, I'll give you details.
Low ball on $69? Unless I'm missing something I have the 69 bucks.
Hi! Yes, it's still available (just a few lowball offers received on standby). If you want to get it, DM, I'll give you details.

lol I didn't say you're lowballing. I guess I wasn't clear: what I meant was that I had received a few lowball offers already (go figure), which I set aside on standby. So, you want me to DM details to you?
I undestood :) I am surprised people try to lowball you on 69$, my bad.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom