Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld .CA Meetup in Vancouver

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm planning on starting a monthly .ca enthusiast meetup group in Vancouver. I'm thinking something in the evening at a pub or café somewhere in Vancouver or a city near by; wherever would be most convenient for all. Please post here if you would be interested in a meetup like this and any suggestions you may have. Topics could be from .ca sale, development, acquisition, investment, registrars, trademarks, marketing and more.

Thanks for your time,

David

mogtnomr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me know when/where. I probably won't make it out but you never know. Anyone in or passing through the N. Okanagan can feel free to ping me anytime for lunch, skiing, fishing, hiking, etc...

Seems like Ontario has most .ca domainers. Still want to set something up in Vancouver. PM or post if you like to join.

Thanks,

David

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems to me we did this a few years ago David :)

There was a meetup group already for Vancouver but it failed due to lousy control. The organizer would allow everyone to sit around and talk rather than getting on with the subject matter. Meetings kept running way over and people stopped coming.

The only flaw is that after a few years in the business it's pretty tough to find meeting material we don't already know a lot about. I would lean more to a social evening myself.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom