• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .CA Meetup in Vancouver

Belzibut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
662
Reaction score
5
Hi, I'm planning on starting a monthly .ca enthusiast meetup group in Vancouver. I'm thinking something in the evening at a pub or café somewhere in Vancouver or a city near by; wherever would be most convenient for all. Please post here if you would be interested in a meetup like this and any suggestions you may have. Topics could be from .ca sale, development, acquisition, investment, registrars, trademarks, marketing and more.

Thanks for your time,

David
 
I can't be a regular, but do go to Vancouver from time to time. Would be interested in attending if I'm in town.
 
Cool idea, maybe you could make a meetup group to see if there's any interest with people outside of dnforum as well.
 
Seems like Ontario has most .ca domainers. Still want to set something up in Vancouver. PM or post if you like to join.

Thanks,

David
 
Let me know when/where. I probably won't make it out but you never know. Anyone in or passing through the N. Okanagan can feel free to ping me anytime for lunch, skiing, fishing, hiking, etc...

Seems like Ontario has most .ca domainers. Still want to set something up in Vancouver. PM or post if you like to join.

Thanks,

David
 
Seems to me we did this a few years ago David :-)

There was a meetup group already for Vancouver but it failed due to lousy control. The organizer would allow everyone to sit around and talk rather than getting on with the subject matter. Meetings kept running way over and people stopped coming.

The only flaw is that after a few years in the business it's pretty tough to find meeting material we don't already know a lot about. I would lean more to a social evening myself.
 
Hi Yaadoo, I'll be there. Thanks for getting it going.
 
Back
Top Bottom