• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .CA TBR - Feb 6, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes... a few gems this week... good luck everyone :yo:
 
funding
constipation
manufacturer
dad
malls
campfire
hijacking
downloadsongs
carts
common
freetrade
lawsuits
scandals
 
funding
constipation
manufacturer
dad
malls
campfire
hijacking
downloadsongs
carts
common
freetrade
lawsuits
scandals

yes those are the gems... there's even two in there I never saw....ugh :frusty:
 
There are plenty more. The question is why the registrant let them drop in the first place.
 
I often wonder that.

funding, dad, malls and lawsuits could get interesting if they go to auction.
 
dad is in auction at MyID, over $500 right now.
 
You got enough good names, let the rest of us have a chance.
 
Look like we got the one we wanted. Enjoy the bidding, boys.
 
funding
constipation
manufacturer
dad
malls
campfire
hijacking
downloadsongs
carts
common
freetrade
lawsuits
scandals

Did not see a couple of good ones in this list..

Well, if Adam is in the auctions, I am not going to even try.. All the best everyone..
When the dust settles, someone would be rich and the other broke - except Adam!!!
 
So who has Dad.ca??

One could have only one Dad in their life and one Dad.ca in Canada.
Congratulations to the owner.. hope Dad did not cost much to own!!
 
dad closed at about $6700 and change.
 
dad closed at about $6700 and change.

What??????..never expected to see it go that high...
Someone has a very expensive DAD now.
If I were that DAD, I will put that money to good use for my Children!!!
That's me.. may be I am cheap!! Or very modest!!
 
It was about $3900 with 10 minutes to go, then it just got out of control, I was expecting somewhere in the $2500-$4k range, but someone paid a premium to own it.
 
Anyone see results from other auctions?
 
Here are some results from today's auctions:

dad.ca $6752
lawsuits.ca $4916
bmg.ca: $465
manufacturer.ca: $1019
Constipation.ca: $1306
Insurances.ca: $278
jos.ca: $185
 
Here are some results from today's auctions:

dad.ca $6752
lawsuits.ca $4916
bmg.ca: $465
manufacturer.ca: $1019
Constipation.ca: $1306
Insurances.ca: $278
jos.ca: $185


After I saw this, I did not have to take the medication for Constipation!!! :lol::lol::lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom