• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .ca Zone Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

yonimlm

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find the .ca Zone files (or something as close to a list of all registered .ca domains as possible)?

I saw partial lists being offered in a few places, but I'd like a list as complete as possible.
 
As would I. Been trying to seek it out. I think we need an inside source at CIRA ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom