• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Calling Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumBeam

Level 6
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
3,837
Reaction score
0
DADDY CALLING HOME > > > ((((RING)))) > > > > ((((RING)))) >
>>> > > **Pick Up**

>>> "Hello?"
>>>
>>> "Hi honey, this is Daddy, Is Mommy near the phone?"
;> "No Daddy, She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul"
>>>
>>> After a brief pause, Daddy says, "Honey, you don't have an
>>>Uncle Paul"
>>> "Oh yes I do and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy,
>>>right now"
>>>
>>> Brief Pause "Uh, okay then, ...this is what I want you to
>>>do. Put the phone down, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom
>>>door, and
>>>shout to Mommy
>>>that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway"
>>>
>>> "Okay Daddy, just a minute"
>>>
>>> A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the
>>>phone. "I did it Daddy"
>>>
>>> "And w hat happened honey?" he asked
>>>
>>> "Mommy jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around
>>>screaming
>>>until she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser and
>>>now she isn't moving at all!"
>>>
>>> "Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?"
>>>
>>> "He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on too and then
>>>he jumped
>>>right out of the back window into the swimming pool. I guess he
>>>didn't know that you took all the water out last week to clean it.
>>>He hit
>>>the bottom of
>>>the pool and I think he's dead"
>>>
>>> ***Long Pause***
>>>
>>&g t;
>>>
>>> ***Longer Pause***
>>>
>>> Then Daddy says, "SWIMMING POOL??"... ........Is this
>>>486-5731 ???
:rofl:
 
Hmm, I'll have to remember this one for the bar. GOOD ONE!
 
Good One. I'll translate it to my language and start tellin people this joke :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom