• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can a adsense channel track it's own earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.........

I'm going to be setting up a few domains, and want to use channels to track each domain adsense ads. And was wondering if each channel for each domain, will keep it's earnings by it's self for each one or not ???

Thanks! Tim :)
 
yes you can get a breakdown of earnings by channel, thats what they're for...
 
Yep. Setup URL channels for each domain to track earnings.
 
Very cool, I was hoping that was the case. Thanks! Tim
 
You can even set them up for each ad unit per website - that way you know which ad units are producing and which may not be.
 
That great, I'll be able to fine tune everything on the sites.

I finally caved into going adsense sites, and not marketing I can market after they make me money. And get rankings, they will be worth more that way anyways.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom