• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can a seller change mind and delete a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to sue ok!

"Dig up some old threads in the sales forum and post sold, and most won't be available. This wasn't old, but it was his decision to not sell it."

Am i just the one missing something?

a lisiting where i Had posted SOLD 4 hours after a listing was posted and planed to spend $800 just vanishes!

I wanted to know how this could happen.
I did not know a thread with a sale could be deleted.

This was the question...not a question if i could sue and win.
The thread is gone...
 
bluesticker said:
The thread is gone...
Doesn't matter, the rules say you can post to the "people to avoid" forum. You can back it up just by asking Bigge. He's honest and isn't going to say the deleted post never existed.
 
Bluesticker has a right to have questions....since it was such a fresh thread. I am curious as to how good of a deal this was.....must have been a good one. That's it for me.....good luck everyone.
 
Stocdoctor said:
Doesn't matter, the rules say you can post to the "people to avoid" forum. You can back it up just by asking Bigge. He's honest and isn't going to say the deleted post never existed.

Stocdoctor...i'm not worthy...i've read some of your past threads:shy:


WhoDatDog said:
Bluesticker has a right to have questions....since it was such a fresh thread. I am curious as to how good of a deal this was.....must have been a good one. That's it for me.....good luck everyone.

Not that great of a deal but the pickings seem slim right now.
Trying to find a quality traffic domain is turning out to be tough.
 
so what does the moderator who deleted has to say about this? did you check to see when the PMs were sent to the buyer?

I agree if "BlueSticker" did not post SOLD at BIN, then the moderator has a right to delete the thread. I can't see any reason why someone would delete a potential sale thread.
 
I personally would be pissed off.

As for what you can do now bluesticker, leave the negative feedback. I wish you could do more and or more was done. I will refrain as this could go on and on and on. I feel for ya bro.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom