• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can I copyright a logo made from a photo that

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

I got a alot of photos and stuff, as a package deal they come with resale rights even. I made some logos using them, I did charge them around and put my stuff on them.

I also put a © on them, but I want to make sure that I can do that. Before I start using them, I would think I could with them even having resale rights. But I'm not sure about it, all though I changed them they will be noticeable.

So can I do that, and not have any problems or not ?
 
Did the author stated that the pictures were royalty free?
 
Yes it said that, as well about them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom