• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can I modify MX after I change NS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
610
Reaction score
1
Hi,
I changed my nameservers of one of my domains to the hosting company's.
I wonder if I can modify MX any more? Or if there is any way to modify it in c-panel or somewhere.
Thank you for your input.
 
Hi,

This depends if your hosting provider gives you a way of editing dns directly, you may have to ask them to do it for you.
 
cPanel normally allows you, click mail then edit MX records
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom