• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can someone answer this question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjp

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2002
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
One of my best friends bought a 1.5 million dollar Yacht.

He has had a ton of problems with it since he bought it.

He purchased a domain, XXXXXXXXsucks.com

And making a blog out of it. He is using the name of the Boat. Is there TM issues he has to worry about, Or is it ok to do that?

Thanks
 
Thanks,

DOes anyone know of any sites that I can view that says it is ok.

Thanks
 
sucks sites are rife on the internet now.

But I think if I bought a yacht for 1.5 million, and I was not happy with it, the last thing on my mind would be a sucks site :-) It's not going to harm the business of a company with single transactions in the 7 figure range. Not too many people have the luxury of spending 7 figures on a yacht.
I don't think there will be hundreds or thousands of dis-satisfied customers joining the sucks site to relate their story.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom