• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can someone please translate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
1
만남

남트ë*ˆì´ë‹

취업

Not sure what language...

Thanks!!
 

oops I guess the characters get messed up when I paste them in...
Thanks VirtualT I always forget about the Google translator, it is bookmarked now...

Anyway, for the first one it says "it meets"

The second: "South Tray [ning]" - whatever that is

and the third "Employment" :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom