• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Can U add 2 this List of End-Users that use Canadian Generics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ilze,

I'm sure some of these will fit your criteria:

Lawyers.ca Stephen R. Bliss Barrister and Solicitor
Beds.ca Caplan's Bed Shoppe
Diamonds.ca Igloo Diamonds
Piano.ca/Pianos.ca Pianohouse
Brakes.ca Johnson Industries
Wood.ca Canadian Wood Council
FrenchFries.ca McCains
Braces.ca Smiles in Motion
Tan.ca Midnight Sun
Muscle.ca Muscular Dystrophy
Telescope.ca/Telescopes.ca Efston Science
SmartPhone.ca Nokia
Supplements.ca Amazon Thunder
Blood.ca Canadian Blood Services
Golf.ca Golf BC
Computers.ca Computer Trends (you have notebooks.ca and computer.ca)
 
Hi Ilze,

I'm sure some of these will fit your criteria:

Lawyers.ca Stephen R. Bliss Barrister and Solicitor
Beds.ca Caplan's Bed Shoppe
Diamonds.ca Igloo Diamonds
Piano.ca/Pianos.ca Pianohouse
Brakes.ca Johnson Industries
Wood.ca Canadian Wood Council
FrenchFries.ca McCains
Braces.ca Smiles in Motion
Tan.ca Midnight Sun
Muscle.ca Muscular Dystrophy
Telescope.ca/Telescopes.ca Efston Science
SmartPhone.ca Nokia
Supplements.ca Amazon Thunder
Blood.ca Canadian Blood Services
Golf.ca Golf BC
Computers.ca Computer Trends (you have notebooks.ca and computer.ca)

OMG...You are amazing..thank you so much!!!
 
I saw this today.. another great example... duplication.ca
 
Saw a commercial for this one last night...

eggs.ca -- owned by the Egg Farmers of Canada
 
Sheds.ca - Arrow Storage Products
 
Sheds.ca - Arrow Storage Products
good thread simply for the novelty of seeing ccTLD's in us.

Is the OP looking for legit stand-alone names/sites? This particular one redirects to the dot com.
 
Here's a few:

artists.ca
mining.ca
chemistry.ca
math.ca
pardons.ca
floorlamps.ca
hearingloss.ca
gallery.ca
shopping.ca
 
good thread simply for the novelty of seeing ccTLD's in us.

Is the OP looking for legit stand-alone names/sites? This particular one redirects to the dot com.

I am looking for any company that uses a dot ca to redirect to their business, regardless of whether it is a .com or .net, .org, etc.
 
Here's a few:

artists.ca
mining.ca
chemistry.ca
math.ca
pardons.ca
floorlamps.ca
hearingloss.ca
gallery.ca
shopping.ca

Thanks for these. I will be posting them today!!
 
In addition to eggs.ca, saw an ad for eggs.mb.ca (don't get me going, CIRA braintrust)

There is also:

chicken.ca

meubles.ca [ ;) ] , francais for furniture
 
In addition to eggs.ca, saw an ad for eggs.mb.ca (don't get me going, CIRA braintrust)

There is also:

chicken.ca

meubles.ca [ ;) ] , francais for furniture

Thanks for these. I added them to my list. I just found another good one.

Hotdog.ca owned by Lesters Foods.
 
I just lost Watch.CA at pool for 5800 :(. Breaks my heart.
 
Not a company, but an Association...so I don't know if this is appropriate for the list but...

pharmacists.ca – Canadian Pharmacists Association
 
Don't forget:
Cancer.ca - Canadian Cancer Society
Diabetes.ca - Canadian Diabetes Association

:-)
 
Just stumbled upon sport.ca owned by a marketing company according to the whois...
 
...
Here's a few more redirects.

Weather.ca
Bankruptcy.ca
Hardwood.ca
WebSurveys.ca
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom