• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Canada City GEO: RiviereDuLoup.net ... $99 or less

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageAuthors

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
1,257
Reaction score
147
RiviereDuLoup.net
$99
Or less if this domain is combined with other domains I own in a single transaction. (I've got over 10,000 domains; so I'm sure there's something else of interest in the pile for any domainer.)

City in Quebec, Canada with a population of about 20,000.

I have several other Canadian city GEOs for sale at the moment. A bulk deal would be quite cheap. And I did have an end-user offer on a different Canadian city them a few months ago. (Unfortunately in that case, the broker named a price that was too high -- $xx,xxx instead of $x,xxx; so the buyer was temporarily scared away!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom