• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can't donate points ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Talbot

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
931
Reaction score
164
I am trying to use the donate feature for dnf, but the system will not let me.

No matter the value attempted,.. the error presented...

"You do not have enough %1$s to perform this item."

But I have tried with values far less than I have in my account.

re: http://www.dnforum.com/f78/selling-my-soul-dirt-cheap-2-thread-455782.html#post2063875



Am I doing something wrong?

edit to add - a member successfully donated points to me today, but I cant donte any back?
 
Upvote 0
Hi,

There shouldnt be an issue as the system is not based on specific user but all users.

What is the amount you are trying to donate?
 
As of before this post I have 2433 DNF.

I wanted to donate my current points to a member, but have tried more than once even well below my current point level.

The error in an above post is what I get.

Thanks for the help.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Just tried it again, just to make sure, the same error above.
 
Try donating a satanic number of points, e.g. 666.
 
Try donating a satanic number of points, e.g. 666.

LMAO,... it worked !! :)

I guess my soulpoints are only donatable to the worthy in proper worthy amounts.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Well, I did the dirty deed over several transactions. I guess there is a fee, but I cant find what it is so I kept donating till I was stuck with 1 dnf.

THANK YOU ACRO !! The devil made you do it!

(and now Acro, the 666 shares of my soul you have, now control someone else soul. I am free and clear from your demands!)
(and some were quite weird I must say :( )
 
Glad it worked :D But I'm only playing devil's advocate, no horns to behold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom