• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can't upload photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
3,274
Reaction score
108
I'm trying to upload a JPG image to add to a new post. But whenever I click on Upload File (after specifying the file location), it runs the progress bar all the way across the box and then gives me this message: "Unable to move/copy file". I thought maybe the file was too large, but even a smaller (64 KB) version runs into the same problem. Any ideas? Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
I've been getting the same error.
 
Just tried it, still getting same error.

I rebooted my browser (Firefox) but it didn't help. Could rebooting the PC be worth a try? (Would do it now but I'm heading for bed, goodnight!)
 
13503755828352860965.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
:lol:
 
OK, it finally worked - don't know what the problem was. Thanks for your help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom