• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Casino.hk keeps changing hands for higher prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggedon said:
so what's your point?


my point is that despite someone think ccTLDs worth nothing some good ones keep increasing their prices.

Maybe should I have posted this in the news? Sorry if I made a mistake.
 
italiandragon said:
my point is that despite someone think ccTLDs worth nothing some good ones keep increasing their prices.

Maybe should I have posted this in the news? Sorry if I made a mistake.

I think Italian Dragon's point is interesting ~ In one week a person can buy a domain from someone then turn around a week later and sell it for double the price they paid. I forgot about a domain that was expiring a week ago and noticed someone snatched it up for the reg fee and sold it for $16,000. The people who are good in this business have connections to make serious cash - and quick...

:drama:
 
Kingpin said:
I think Italian Dragon's point is interesting ~ In one week a person can buy a domain from someone then turn around a week later and sell it for double the price they paid. I forgot about a domain that was expiring a week ago and noticed someone snatched it up for the reg fee and sold it for $16,000. The people who are good in this business have connections to make serious cash - and quick...

:drama:

That is common knowledge, it's what makes this business so facinating, that one can buy a domain at reg fee and make huge profits.

that phenom happens with all domains of value!
 
biggedon said:
that phenom happens with all domains of value!

or websites of value :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom