• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Casino Royale 007 starring James Blonde

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/casinoroyale/

I am sure there are enough Bond fans here to make this a worthwhile thread. :-)

Give the trailer a look and then post what you think.

The movie covers James Bond's first mission as a "00" agent. It takes place back before all of the original movies, so that will be an interesting twist. I find it annoying that M is a woman though, since in "GoldenEye" Bond was surprised that "the new M was a women." This messes up the timeline since this new one takes place well before.

:-(
 
I do not know why, but James Bond is just not james bond without the dark hair.:undecided

I will probably still go and see it though, the trailer is ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom