• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.cat - any value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fornit

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Is there any .cat sales? Any value for keywords in this zone?
 
Is there any .cat sales?
Not that I know but the TLD is very restricted and clearly not for investment purposes. Do not expect to see an aftermarket in this TLD.
Any value for keywords in this zone?
No value unless you are Catalan. And even then I would pass.
If you drop the t .ca is much better ;)
 
In pet store or online?

Because of it's association with Catalan, you will probably never be able to rank it in "english" versions of Google, although maybe under .es. That severely limits end-user potential.
 
We have the largest database in the world of published domain sales (see sig) -- but no .cat sales. Though it's a trailing indicator, that might also be an indication.
 
BidNo, I like your dnsaleprice.com;)
 
BidNo, I like your dnsaleprice.com ;)

Thanks, the complement is appreciated. I did build it expressly to serve the domain market i.e. us. A new release is coming with functionality I think everyone is going to love (can't say more in a public forum). Ideas, suggestions and feedback are welcomed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom