• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Cayman Islands, dominica

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
35
Hello

Are there any people in this forum who live there?
I have seen that some have companies there.
I would have some questions about living there, either in Cayman Islands or Dominica or any other..
Maybe You can Pm me and we can talk.
I would like to travel there, maybe live a little time there.

Thank You
 
I don't think any domainer lives in those countries. They have just incorporated there for tax and privacy reasons.

If you really plan to live in the Caymans, you better be rich because accommodation and other living expenses are astronomical on that very tiny island filled with expatriates.
 
octobus said:
I don't think any domainer lives in those countries. They have just incorporated there for tax and privacy reasons.

If you really plan to live in the Caymans, you better be rich because accommodation and other living expenses are astronomical on that very tiny island filled with expatriates.


Yes I know that cayman is expensive, dominica is not so expensive.
I just want to visit, not live there.
 
Did you see the mess with Cancun and Wilma? A paradise can become hell when you can't get out of it :-D
 
Acroplex said:
Did you see the mess with Cancun and Wilma? A paradise can become hell when you can't get out of it :-D


Yes did see it.
 
That's true. There are often such hurricanes in the Caribean.
I think these tiny islands are best used as tax havens and vacation spots.
But check the weather forecasts just in case :cheeky:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom