Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Censorship on DNF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When is it determined and by whom is it determined to place restrictions on what or how much a member can write in a post?

If DNF is going to practice censorship, then it needs to censor itself.

Moderators that come onto threads to not act as a moderator but to express their personal likes and dislikes is one thing.

But when that moderator is challanged on comments made and then claims that they were not speaking as a moderator, then they need to lose the moderator designation.

Put the badge on, take the badge off.

And moderators who "moderate" a thread when they have an overt or a covert dislike for the subject or certain members should not be the moderator in that thread.

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
LMAO whatever.

I think that you'd be the nightmare of a hang jury.

This cretin here posts fake charts, harasses and accepts a "bribe" - then complains about how he caused his own demise.

Get a grip for Christ's sake.

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LMAO whatever.

I think that you'd be the nightmare of a hang jury.

This cretin here posts fake charts, harasses and accepts a "bribe" - then complains about how he caused his own demise.

Get a grip for Christ's sake.

I told you acro.. that is not what I am talking about. I don't care about graphs or how much traffic any site gets.. and your flame war between u is not of any interest to me. What is of interest is that you posted personal info. Its wrong. It could have been handled differently and I see you are still mad, but no matter how you look at it, it was wrong.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:lol:

What...what are you going to do that I ruffled those peacock feathers?

Unless you are planning some kind of physical violence or slander, you will just spin your wheels here on a dying member.

I will warn you right back that either options above will be deftly defended. :yes:

It was simple, until you challenged my status, tested my patience, and maxed out my grace!

Leave now, or I swear it will be much worse than this.

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:lol:

What...what are you going to do that I ruffled those peacock feathers?

Unless you are planning some kind of physical violence or slander, you will just spin your wheels here on a dying member.

I will warn you right back that either options above will be deftly defended. :yes:

OK, I was tryin to help ya Tim with the name thing.. but. ..hes not gonna budge if you guys can't calm down.

I have to get back to work.

GL both of ya. Steppin out.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The more you continue posting, the faster I will dispute the Paypal transaction because you breached the terms. STFU and leave DNForum already.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Edit out my personal info and watch me leave...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
OK, I was tryin to help ya Tim with the name thing.. but. ..hes not gonna budge if you guys can't calm down.

I have to get back to work.

GL both of ya. Steppin out.

From one .mobi fan to another. Kiss him on the cheek too.

Edit out my personal info and watch me leave...

Too late bozo. You should have thought of that before leaving negative feedback. In fact, if you were a man, you'd never accept money to leave.

Sorry pal, the peacock feathers are all over your booty.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Man I would hate to be in a real transaction with you. You like to change terms mid transaction. You've done it to me twice. First, you post personal information, and second, you pull back your initial offer and threaten me with slander to remain silent. What kind of a world are you living in.

Just remove my personal info that you are using as some kind of a trophy and then watch me leave as per our ORIGINAL AGREEMENT.

Jesus Christ already....

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From one .mobi fan to another. Kiss him on the cheek too.

This has nothing to do with domain names. If you want to continue this, I can always bring in some one to do what I needed to do today..

You are wrong and you know it. I have been as nice and porfessional as possible.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Listen up, ****ing moron, whatever crack in St. Andreas' fault you popped from.

I have hundreds of flawless transactions, no complaints AND NO GODDAMN MOVING ass-munching POS like your kind will ever smear it.

I changed no rules. I posted the receipt because I have the right to do so. I never bluff.

Rest assured. And I am posting it here, not in a PM like the PUSSY that you are.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
With all the energy you've wasted you could have edited out my PERSONAL INFORMATION and saved yourself a LEGITIMATE negative feedback. Anyone who reads the transcript of this joke will know that A) you bought your way out of an argument, B) you got caught in a faux pas and chose to over react like a kid instead of acting like a human and just fixing the error, and C) you like to call names and threaten people instead of dealing with the problem at hand.

Just remove my personal information already.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, John! There is also one in my traffic 2004 level thread along with a couple of references to my full personal name.

Once those are removed, then so to am I from DNF...forever...as promised.

Removed screen shot from post #63.

You guys better behave or else.....

Too much is too much.

Thank you for your cooperation.

John

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Dispute with Paypal filed.

And this is the beginning, << Not posted with the consent of the other party, as specified in the rules, and was reported to be removed, if you have an issue please raise it in Legal Forum >>.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Johnn: http://www.dnforum.com/post12-post-1275981.html

Here it is. I think he edited out the text call outs of my name.

Your name is worthless. Enjoy the freezing of your Paypal account.

Negative feedback left.

You think I am bluffing?

Bring it on.

Removed screen shot from post #63.

You guys better behave or else.....

Too much is too much.

Thank you for your cooperation.

John

If you proceed with editing out links again, John, be prepared to close this thread. Because I am not going to have a lack of equilibrium.
<Removed the third time>

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom