Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Censorship on DNF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When is it determined and by whom is it determined to place restrictions on what or how much a member can write in a post?

If DNF is going to practice censorship, then it needs to censor itself.

Moderators that come onto threads to not act as a moderator but to express their personal likes and dislikes is one thing.

But when that moderator is challanged on comments made and then claims that they were not speaking as a moderator, then they need to lose the moderator designation.

Put the badge on, take the badge off.

And moderators who "moderate" a thread when they have an overt or a covert dislike for the subject or certain members should not be the moderator in that thread.

Upvote 0

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No ban necessary. I keep my word.

[edit]Nothing yet...[/edit]

[edit]

Acroplex just bought himself out of the argument. I wish I could say I'm sad to go, but truth be told, I'm grateful.

~bye~

[/edit]

LOL.. well that was easy.. cheers to acro for picking up the tab..

We also need to let mods know of the situation to ban his IP :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Funds sent.

I expect that you keep your word, Timothy.

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We'll all be watching his 'Last Online' time Lol.

Im sure that money will be well wasted by concierge...

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We'll all be watching his 'Last Online' time Lol.

Im sure that money will be well wasted by concierge...

yes... seems like not only he had .mobi but also invested in .biz/.tv/.ws and other exotics :)

at least he'll be able to offload some at Namepros...

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to leave...make this quick.

EACH FORUM MAY HAVE ITS OWN SET OF RULES. PLEASE READ ALL STICKIES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THE INDIVIDUAL FORUMS BEFORE POSTING.

Here are the general forum rules:
The management reserves the right to make judgement calls. We can't write a rule for everything. If we see nonsense on the forum we will take care of it and let you know why. This is the "no nonsense" rule.

1. No content that is considered racist, obscene or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice. This includes avatars. This could result in the loss of your membership without reimbursement.

2. You will not violate a persons privacy by publishing against someone's will information that is private and personal unless you have evidence of a crime or scam, and then you must post in this forum: http://dnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=167 Your post will be deleted if you cannot back up your claim.

Remove my name from your posts and I am gone. I didn't agree to have you breach my privacy! You took liberty in that. Remove my name from your posts and I will leave. Plain and simple.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have several witnesses that you accepted a payment of $75 via Paypal in order to make your last post on DNF.

The screenshot is proof that I kept my end of the bargain.

You have violated this agreement and if you continue making posts I will ENSURE you will get banned on DNForum, NamePros and on every other god damn forum I run across your name.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought this thread was short lived and over at post #6.

61 posts later, 507 views, it is still going on.

Amazing...simply amazing.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Remove my name from your posts and I am gone. I didn't agree to have you breach my privacy! You took liberty in that. Remove my name from your posts and I will leave. Plain and simple.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
...once more, in case you can't read.

I have several witnesses that you accepted a payment of $75 via Paypal in order to make your last post on DNF.

The screenshot is proof that I kept my end of the bargain.

You have violated this agreement and if you continue making posts I will ENSURE you will get banned on DNForum, NamePros and on every other god damn forum I run across your name.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand why you won't just correct your faux pas. You broke a forum rule by breaching my privacy. Fix it and I am no more here. I Promise.

EACH FORUM MAY HAVE ITS OWN SET OF RULES. PLEASE READ ALL STICKIES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THE INDIVIDUAL FORUMS BEFORE POSTING.

The management reserves the right to make judgement calls. We can't write a rule for everything. If we see nonsense on the forum we will take care of it and let you know why. This is the "no nonsense" rule.

1. No content that is considered racist, obscene or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice. This includes avatars. This could result in the loss of your membership without reimbursement.

2. You will not violate a persons privacy by publishing against someone's will information that is private and personal unless you have evidence of a crime or scam, and then you must post in this forum: http://dnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=167 Your post will be deleted if you cannot back up your claim.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Listen schmuck. You thought I was bluffing about sending you $75 so that you can stop whining about how cheated you feel for being a member here?

What privacy are you bitching about? It's the Paypal receipt that *I* got and I choose to publish it so that I can show you have ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Have a free dinner on me, or buy yourself some brains.

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE TO BREACH MY PRIVACY. THERE WOULDN'T BE A FORUM RULE ABOUT IT IF YOU DID. NOW YOU CAN CALL ME NAMES AND SAY I REFUSE TO LEAVE, BUT YOU ARE ENABLING ME TO STAY BY NOT FIXING YOUR FAUX PAS. NO ONE WILL LAUGH AT YOU FOR NOT KNOWING YOU CANNOT RELEASE PRIVATE INFORMATION WITHOUT MY CONSENT. THAT IS WHAT THE RULE SAYS. I SUGGEST YOU READ IT!!!!

NOW EDIT OUT MY INFORMATION!

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE TO BREACH MY PRIVACY. THERE WOULDN'T BE A FORUM RULE ABOUT IT IF YOU DID. NOW YOU CAN CALL ME NAMES AND SAY I REFUSE TO LEAVE, BUT YOU ARE ENABLING ME TO STAY BY NOT FIXING YOUR FAUX PAS. NO ONE WILL LAUGH AT YOU FOR NOT KNOWING YOU CANNOT RELEASE PRIVATE INFORMATION WITHOUT MY CONSENT. THAT IS WHAT THE RULE SAYS. I SUGGEST YOU READ IT!!!!

NOW EDIT OUT MY INFORMATION!

Don't worry I don't think he will need to. Ban is coming very shortly :pop2:

And before you leave congrats for accumulating 30% of your total posts in one night :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You want rules? I'll show you some ****ing rules!

It's called never bite the hand that feeds you, back up your claims with facts instead of random screenshots, and keep your word!

YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY and you're only making it worse.

And now some threats:

You have received a new private message at DNForum - Domain Sales, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars from movingconcierge, entitled "Re: Censorship on DNF?".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.dnforum.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
HEY A S S HOLE, YOU MAY BE KIDDING, BUT I'M NOT. NOW EDIT OUT MY GOD DA MN INFORMATION. QUICK BEING A BABY. I SAID I'D LEAVE AND I MEANT IT. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP DICKING AROUND WE CAN BOTH PLOT DUBIOUS ASSAULTS ON ONE ANOTHER. YOU SAY YOU CAN GET ME BANNED? I WONDER WHAT I COULD CONJURE UP....HMMM...

What a douchebag. He even left me negative feedback LMAO :D

chording

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh dear, this thread has gone haywire...

movingconcierge

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You were the one who threatened me by saying you'd ruin my rep everywhere my name appears. :lol: I'll I said was let's see what I could conjure up...

Let's bring things back into perspective, shall we:

I posed an argument you couldn't seem to answer and it annoyed you.

You offered to pay my membership fees for me to leave.

I agreed.

You paid....AND THEN YOU POSTED MY PERSONAL INFORMATION

I asked you rather nicely considering three times in private PM's.

I posted the rules in the threads.

You said You want ****ING RULES!

Now who is being a douche bag and who is just waiting for a moderator who is aware of rule #2 to edit out what you flat out refuse to.

This / you are the exact reason why good people leave.

You must be hell at an airport...never letting people go... :lol: let me go Acro...let me go

You want rules? I'll show you some ****ing rules!

It's called never bite the hand that feeds you, back up your claims with facts instead of random screenshots, and keep your word!

YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY and you're only making it worse.

And now some threats:

What a douchebag. He even left me negative feedback LMAO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom