• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Certified as PREMIUM!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
I guess I don't understand the top banner on the page. It says to get your domain names "certified" as "premium." What kind of BS is this? Let me guess, I pay $500 for a guy with 15 TR to tell me that my domain names are good or not good? Give me a break..just another ploy to make money..hopefully only newbies are falling for it.

LoanSecured $26K?! :lol:


Premium Domain Score Pricing
LoanSecured.com 576 $26,000
AdvertisingSales.com 488 $24,000
CareServices.com 405 $22,000
MassageSpa.com 396 $20,000
FurnitureCatalog.com 393 $19,000
HomePestControl.com 390 $7,000
ArtPrices.com 388 $15,000
WebmastersTools.com 384 $4,500
Wifi.us 369 $5,500
VideoPresentation.com 315 $9,000
DecorIdeas.com 306 $8,000
More Premium Domains For Sale...
 
For what it's worth...I think the service is free.

Just has some loose criteria (min google & ovt #, no numbers or -'s, etc...)that states your name is not total junk.

I have no Idea where they are coming up with the appraisal though.
 
It is just a business. I can see some domainers here are jealous because they didn't think on that business before. By the way, I am not involved in any way with them.
 
They should get someone with atleast 100+ TR who really knows the value of a name and has alot of anonymous offerers working for them.
 
Justin,

The Premium Domain certification is totally FREE.

...

Regarding domain pricing at PremiumDomains.com:
When they are for sale by the owner, as normal each domain owner fix the reserve price he wants.
Read here, we have classified vendors behaviour and how they fix their domain prices:
http://www.premiumdomains.com/pricing/
I am sure you are yourself categorized among these different type of vendors.

...
 
They should get someone with atleast 100+ TR who really knows the value of a name and has alot of anonymous offerers working for them.

You're a bitter, bitter man.

Get a life.
 
and TR rating means very little about someone`s experience ...
 
You're a bitter, bitter man.

Get a life.


:lol: I didn't say any names. But you know what they say. If the shoe fits..

Gotta love it when you go fishing and the fish jump right in your boat..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom